Static mixers are well established and widespread in all fields of chemical process technology. It is characteristically for static mixers, that, in contrast to dynamic mixers, only the media to be mixed are in motion. The liquids or gases are mixed by pump energy only, while the geometrically strong defined CDPS mixing elements in the tube remain in position.Among others, static mixing elements can be applied in the following fields of application:
- Mixing of pumpable fluids
- Dispersing and emulsifying of insoluble liquids (cleavage)
- Mixing of reactive liquids
- Mixing and homogenisation of polymers (hot-melts)
- Contacting of gas and liquid phases
- Mixing of gases
- Tempering of viscous media
- In contrast to empty tubes, static mixer possess a very high efficiency for self-cleaning.
- Wear of static mixers is negligible due to the lack of any moving parts.
Falling Film Evaporators
High Speed Dispersers
Twin Shaft Dispersers
MOC: SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, SS904L, SS317L, Hastelloy –C-276, Alloy 20, Duplex, Titanium, 316Ti
Lining: Rubber, FRP, Ebonite, PTFE, HALAR, PP, PPFRP, PVC